This is the fifth (and according to the author, the very last - but don't hold your breath!) edition of what is acknowledged to be the definitive book on a convention that every serious player uses. Completely revised and updated from the previous version, this newest version contains even more leading-edge ideas, and is full of examples, quizzes and practice hands. A must for the tournament player.
Includes, among many other features:
- Why you should play 1430 and 3014 RKB responses, and when
- The extensions of RKB: the queen ask, the specific king ask, and more
- How to handle voids, as asker or responder
- RKB in minor-suit auctions
- 60 practice hands for you to bid with your favorite partner
This is the only book that explains every facet of one of the most popular conventions in modern bridge.
Eddie Kantar (Santa Monica, CA) is one of the most popular and prolific
bridge writers in the world. A winner of two World Championships, and a
member of the Bridge Hall of Fame, his many books include Modern Bridge
Defense, Advanced Bridge Defense, the hilarious Kantar on Kontract, and of
course, Roman Keycard Blackwood. His work appears regularly in many bridge
magazines around the world.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 17 June, 2009.